Thursday, August 2, 2007

It's been a little while

Hello all,

Sorry its been a little while since I've updated things on our main site and our blog, but here's a little something for ya. First of all thank you all for your patience with me while Pastor Bob has been out of town. Things have been very busy and he will be returning around Aug. 12 or so, but please continue to keep them in your prayers while they are gone. We are continuing this Sunday with our "Identity Theft" series. Last week we talked about the lie that Satan tells us "I have to be strong" Well, this week we'll be talking about another lie we here and it says "This is Just the Way I Am" You'll want to be here this Sunday for that. If you need anything please feel free to contact me via phone or email. My address is jpankhurst@4nlf.com If you email me with something I will probably get back quicker. Thanks so much and I'll see you soon!

-Jared

No comments: